This week has gone by so quick, I hope you have been enjoying gift tag week, if you've missed any makes be sure to head over to my channels (links below) and check out the pics. I hope they will give you some inspiration. So now it's time for the last one, and I thought I'd put a little tutorial on the blog, as it's one of my favourite designs.
What I Used:
- White card.
- Hole punch
- Black ink pad.
- Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud Blending Ink in Clear Day.
- Pearl accents tube.
- Coppoloppolaro Christmas stamps from Mama Makes.
- LotixChrly – Sending Hugs stamps from Mama Makes.
- Sleigh stamp from issue 114 of Papercrafter Magazine.
- Cut a circle around 10.5cm wide to make the base of your gift tag.
- Punch or cut a small circle around 2.5 cm wide and fix gently with some blue tac in the top right hand corner of the tag.
- Using a blending sponge cover the rest of the tag with blending ink and leave to dry. You can remove the small circle when the ink is dry and will be left with a white space.
- Stamp the sleigh stamp across the tag, with the end slightly overlapping your white circle, so it looks as though Santa is flying across the night sky.
- Stamp the 'Thinking Of You' sentiment from the Sending Hugs collection above Santa's sleigh.
- Finish off by stamping and colouring a robin and tree stamp from the Christmas collection.
- Cut out the tree and robin images and fix at the bottom of the gift tag.
- To finish add some pearl accent drops around your white circle.
*Mama Makes stamps were gifted to me to craft with as a design team member. All other items were from my own stash.