I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like I've been through the mill of late - I had both a sickness bug and a cold at the same time around Mother's Day, and still feel a bit lacking in the energy department, So I thought what better way to cheer myself up with a run down of my favourite feel good tunes. I hope you'll all join in and share yours below as well. The sun's come out so let's banish the bugs and make some feel good playlists.
1. Walking On Sunshine - One of my favourite summer tunes which I grew up with, and I absolutely love dancing around to this track. Just full of positive vibes.
2. Living On A Prayer - I'm a bit of an American Anthems/Soft Rock junkie, and this is one of Bon Jovi's classics. Perfect to wake me up of a morning.
3. Reach For The Stars - I've always loved my pop music, so see no shame in admitting I also used to listen to S Club 7 a lot - and I used to do the dance routine for the chorus as well!!
4. China In Your Hand - T-Pau classic, and although not uptempo - I think everyone needs a soaring ballad in their lives, and a beautiful song is great therapy.
5. Matt Cardle - Hit My Heart - Very recent this choice, but it's just so damn catchy it had to make the list.
6. Man In The Mirror - MJ was another artist I grew up listening to, and although funnily enough I only bought a couple of albums after he died - this is one of my favourite songs of all time - and favourite songs always make me feel good.
7. Don't Stop Believing - I only recently got into Journey through hearing a band cover this track, but was instantly hooked. The Greatest Hits album is full of musical goodness, but I love this anthem the best. A song that never gets old.
8. Celebration - Kool and the Gang - I danced to a very funky version of this in a school P.E production and ever since have got a buzz from hearing it. Great vibes and lyrics.
9. Sweet Little Mystery- Wet Wet Wet - Bit of a theme here, as this is another track I grew up with thanks to my parents CD collection, and I can't resist singing along to the infectious lyrics. If I'm skipping tracks this is the Wet Wet Wet track I keep coming back too.
10. Written In The Stars - Although my music loves tend to be more commercial they do veer all over the place, including some R&B. Tinie Tempah has done a great job all round on this track, one for my playlist when I fancy a good groove.
Well that's my feel good playlist, and I am already feeling a little bit better thinking of all the tracks. Would love to hear what music makes you feel good. Feel free to leave a comment below, and if you like my blog you can find me on Blog Lovin - just click the link to the right.